Charming House in Gilly les Cîteaux, between Beaune and Dijon
Les Plumes is a quaint guesthouse with two comfortable bedrooms that has just opened in the heart of Burgundy.
The guesthouse is located in Gilly les Citeaux, a peaceful village 5 km away from Nuits Saint Georges, on the “Route des Vins” (the Road of Prestigious Wines). Half way between Beaune and Dijon, 1 km away from the famous “Chateau du Clos de Vougeot” (Castle of Clos de Vougeot) and close to the “Abbaye de Citeaux” (Citeaux Abbey), it is the perfect location to explore the world-renowned Burgundy wine region… on foot or by bike.
Gilly les Citeaux is a very charming village, in the center of which stands a beautiful castle. You’ll love our quiet garden and the beautiful area famous for its nature, its culture and obviously its gastronomy !
The “Climats”, terroirs of Burgundy have just been added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
This recognizes the unique character of the 1247 wine-producing plots between Dijon and Maranges, 60 km further to the south. Gilly is therefore the perfect location to visit this unique part of France.
We hope to see you very soon,
INFO COVID 19 :
Guest rooms closed until January 17, 2021 included.
For future bookings, no deposit at the reservation and the following protocol will be applied:
- Rental of only one room or possibility of 2 rooms if same family.
A delay of 24 hours will be set up between 2 bookings on the same room.
- Direct and independent access to the house.
- Distribution of hydroalcoholic gel at reception.
- Masks available if needed.
- Possibility of contactless arrival and departure on request.
- Strict conditions for cleaning and disinfecting rooms (products used in accordance with 14476 standards).
- Bed and pillow protections changed at each visit.
- The fresh breakfast service is always up to date with adequate hygienic and distance measures.
I make every effort to welcome you in the best sanitary and protective conditions and I am available to answer all your questions.